PL must meet the following conditions:
PL has been registered and accredited for one year from the Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran (JPK) and has issued student skills training.
* For Employee Loan Program, PL has been registered with the Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran (JPK) / Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) / Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA) / Federation of Malaysian Manufacturers (FMM) or special approval of the Economic Planning Unit of the Prime Ministers Department. PL owner was incorporated as a Private Limited Company or Limited;
2. Training or education field is a business objectives in the Memorandum and Articles of Association (MAA);
3. Minimum capital allowed RM 300,000.00
4. Paid-up capital
• RM 100,000.00 for 1 to 3 programs
• RM 150,000.00 for 4 to 8 programs
• RM 200,000.00 to for 8 programs on and above
5. Additional paid in capital of each branch (if any)
• RM 50,000.00 for 1 to 3 programs
• RM 100,000.00 for 4 to 8 programs
• RM 200, 000.00 for the 8 programs and above
6. Having instructors to teach the program applied
If approved, The new PL must pay the registration fee RM500.00 only for full or conditional approval for 3 years.